State Required Information
The 89th General Assembly of the State of Arkansas passed Act 228 of 2013 designed to simplify the accessibility of data on public school websites.
ACT 1294 of 2013
Dyslexia Intervention programs include Phonics First Structures and Connections.
Arkansas Charter School Act of 1999
It is the intent of the General Assembly, by this chapter, to provide opportunities for teachers, parents, pupils, and community members to establish and maintain public schools that operate independently from the existing structure of local school districts as a method to accomplish the following:
- Improve student learning
- Increase learning opportunities for all students, with special emphasis on expanded learning experiences for students who are identified as low-achieving
- Encourage the use of different and innovative teaching methods
- Create new professional opportunities for teachers, including the opportunity to be responsible for the learning program at the school site
- Provide parents and pupils with expanded choices in the types of educational opportunities that are available within the public school system; and
- Hold the schools established under this chapter accountable for meeting measurable student achievement standards
Arkansas Code Annotated § 6-13-619, § 6-11-129
School Board Meetings are held on Wednesdays at 5:30 PM unless otherwise noted.
Next School Board Meeting: Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018 – 5:30 PM
Arkansas Code Annotated § 6-11-129
Bentonville: 15-16 | Fayetteville: 15-16
Bentonville 16-17: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fayetteville 16-17: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bentonville: 17-18: 1 | Fayetteville: 17-18: 1 | Rogers: 17-18: 1 | Springdale: 17-18: 1
Arkansas Code Annotated § 6-15-2202
School improvement plans for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 are available for viewing online. In your web browser, visit www.indistar.org and enter the school login credentials.
HHA Fayetteville HHA Bentonville
Login: GuestD4188 Login: GuestD4715
Password: GuestD4188 Password: GuestD4715