Hello, Scholars, Parents, Faculty, and Friends!
This Friday. December 4 will be the last day to bring in donations for Beta Club’s goods drive. All of the donations will be provided to the Children’s Advocacy Center of Benton County. Donations can be dropped off in the labeled goods drive bucket in the foyer (between the front doors) or at the front desk.
The complete list of needed items can be found at the following website: https://cacbentonco.com/wishlist/. However, HHA Huskies are looking for specific items, which include the items listed below:
– solid-colored t-shirts (sizes XS-XL in men’s, women’s, girl’s, and boy’s)
– hoodies/sweatshirts (sizes XS-XL in men’s, women’s, girl’s, and boy’s)
– sweatpants (sizes 5/6, 7/8, 10/12, and 12/14 in boys and girls)
– face masks
– hand sanitizer
– antibacterial hand soap
– hand soap refills
– disinfectant spray
– disinfectant wipes
SMALL TOYS/KIDS NEEDS:
– fidget toys (bulk)
– putty/slime (bulk)
– Wacky Tracks Snap & Click fidget toys (bulk)
– stress relief stretchy balls (bulk)
– ethnic baby dolls
– adult coloring books
– pipe cleaners in assorted colors
– thermal laminating pouches (bulk)
– clear binding covers (bulk)
– diaries and journal (no plain notebooks)
– 100% therapeutic-grade essential oils
Any and all donations are appreciated, even if they are not specifically mentioned above.
As always, thank you for all of your help and support for these children!
Should you have any questions, please email Jyothika Arunkumar at firstname.lastname@example.org; Tyler Mizner at email@example.com; Andrew Schweitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org, Ellis Hanby at email@example.com; Haleena Sharif at firstname.lastname@example.org; Julia Mizner at email@example.com; Taylor Lyle at firstname.lastname@example.org; Isaac Aguero at email@example.com; Pranav Neupane at firstname.lastname@example.org; Isabella McCleary at email@example.com; and/or Mrs. Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.