Hello, Scholars, Parents, Faculty, and Friends!
Haas Hall Academy Bentonville’s Beta Club is hosting a goods drive for the Children’s Advocacy Center of Benton County starting now through early December. Donations can be dropped off in the labeled goods drive bucket in the foyer (between the front doors).
All donations are appreciated, and a complete list can be found at the following website: https://cacbentonco.com/wishlist/. However, HHA Huskies are looking for specific items, which include the items listed below:
– solid-colored t-shirts (sizes XS-XL in men’s, women’s, girl’s, and boy’s)
– hoodies/sweatshirts (sizes XS-XL in men’s, women’s, girl’s, and boy’s)
– sweatpants (sizes 5/6, 7/8, 10/12, and 12/14 in boys and girls)
– face masks
– hand sanitizer
– antibacterial hand soap
– hand soap refills
– disinfectant spray
– disinfectant wipes
SMALL TOYS/KIDS NEEDS:
– fidget toys (bulk)
– putty/slime (bulk)
– Wacky Tracks Snap & Click fidget toys (bulk)
– stress relief stretchy balls (bulk)
– ethnic baby dolls
– adult coloring books
– pipe cleaners in assorted colors
– thermal laminating pouches (bulk)
– clear binding covers (bulk)
– diaries and journal (no plain notebooks)
– 100% therapeutic-grade essential oils
Any and all donations are appreciated, even if they are not specifically mentioned above.
As always, thank you for all of your help and support for these children!
Should you have any questions, please email Jyothika Arunkumar at [email protected]; Tyler Mizner at [email protected]; Andrew Schweitzer at [email protected], Ellis Hanby at [email protected]; Haleena Sharif at [email protected]; Julia Mizner at [email protected]; Taylor Lyle at [email protected]; Isaac Aguero at [email protected]; Pranav Neupane at [email protected]; Isabella McCleary at [email protected]; and/or Mrs. Kate at [email protected]