We have updated our campus pre-screening process. Please read over the updated content below.
**Note: Temperatures will be taken upon entry, but the steps below need to be completed prior to arrival**
The pre-screening process for school days is as follows:
1. Parents/guardians will need to pre-screen their scholar(s) at home. Upon waking, identify if your scholar(s) has/have any of the following symptoms indicating possible illness that may decrease their ability to participate in instruction and also increase risk of spreading illness to others.
- Temperature of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher when taken by mouth or utilizing a touchless infrared thermometer
- Sore throat
- New cough (For individuals with chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in cough from baseline)
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- New onset headache
- Muscle aches
2. We will also need you to identify if your scholar(s) has/have been in close contact with a COVID-19 positive person or had potential COVID-19 exposure. Please call or email your campus nurse or Director of Academy Affairs if your scholar (contact info below):
- has had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) without wearing a mask with a person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19
- has any of the symptoms indicated in (1). Please have your scholar participate in virtual learning.
3. Please do not return scholars for on-site instruction until they are symptom-free for 48 hours without the use of a symptom-reducing medication. Traditional scholars who are not on campus for instruction will be marked as absent but may still access classwork and instruction through Google Classroom. A note from a primary care provider will be needed to change an absence to an excused absence.
4. Scholars who are absent from school due to illness, quarantine, or isolation are not allowed to participate in in-person after school events and sports practices.
5. If your scholar tests positive, has been identified by HHA COVID-19 Point of Contact or the Arkansas Department of Health as a Probable Close Contact, please have your scholar(s) participate in virtual learning, as advised by the Arkansas Department of Health. Additionally, please contact your campus nurse.
Bentonville — firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Fayetteville — firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rogers — email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Springdale — email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 479-966-4930. Listen for the prompts to dial your campus.