Honoring the legacy and character of our nation’s 40th President, the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.
Each year, the Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
– demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
– demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
– be citizens of the United States of America;
– be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States; and
– plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
For more information, please visit https://www.reaganfoundation.org/education/scholarship-programs/ge-reagan-foundation-scholarship-program/