The Changing School/Athletic Participation Form is for those athletes that are transferring to or from one school. In order to comply with Arkansas Activities Association’s transferring rules, this form must be completed. Please use the following link, for the form:

This form shall be turned into your respective campus, no later than June 29th, by 3:00PM.

If you have any further questions about eligibility, please refer to the AAA Guide to Eligibility:


  1. Freddie Young-
    July 9, 2018 at 4:22 pm

    If the student did not play for the previous school does he still have to fill out transferring athlete form. He did play at the Rogers Activity Center. My son is entering the 7th grade at the Rogers Campus, he is interested in playing basketball. I would like more information on how to sign up and when.

    • Teresa New-
      July 10, 2018 at 9:37 pm

      Yes, he does need to have the CSAP form filled out even if he did not play sports at his previous school. Thank you.

Leave A Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.