Girls Who Code seeks to serve students who are underrepresented in the tech field and lack access to coding programs by equipping them with technical skills and providing an enriching STEM experience. Girls Who Code is once again offering a FREE Summer Immersion Program (SIP) in 2021. The staggered, 2-week program will be entirely virtual and 9th-11th grade girls and non-binary students are encouraged to apply!
What is SIP?
1) SIP is an experience of a lifetime hosted by corporate partners like AT&T, Goldman Sachs, Disney, and more.
2) SIP is a free 2-week virtual program with staggered rounds throughout the summer.
3) Participation is 100% free and need-based stipends of up to $300 are provided for those who qualify.
Eligible students must:
1) Identify as female, non-binary, or gender non-conforming
2) Be a rising sophomore, junior or senior (current 9th-11th grader)
3) Be able to commit to the entire 2 week program
Note: Students can participate whether they are complete beginners or already have some computer science experience
To learn more, please visit: