Harding University’s first Bison Day of the year is on Family Weekend from Sept 27 – Sept 28. At Bison Days, you will have an opportunity to:
– Get answers to your questions about financial aid and admissions
– Learn more about our academic programs and facilities
– Meet with faculty and visit their classrooms
– Interact with current students
– Spend a couple of nights in a residence hall
– Tour campus and learn about Harding’s history
– Come see for yourself why you belong at Harding!
The $55 Bison Days registration fee covers entertainment, meals and a T-shirt. Space is limited and registration closes one week prior to the event.
For more information and to register, visit: https://www.harding.edu/admissions/bisondays