Haas Hall Academy Springdale Campus is offering summer math camps to help ensure your scholar is ready for their next math class. We will offer four camps depending on skill level.
1. Pre-Algebra Prep (to help prepare scholars who are entering Pre-Algebra) – will cover topics including, operations of whole numbers, fractions and decimals, ratios, properties of the number line, properties of whole numbers, exponents, and absolute value.
2. Algebra 1 Prep (to help prepare scholars who are entering Algebra 1) – will cover topics including solving linear equations, graphing linear equations, operations with integers, distributive property, exponents, radicals, ratios, proportions and percents.
3. Geometry Prep (to help scholars who are entering Geometry) – will cover topics including transversals, Pythagorean Theorem, basic trig, area, volume and surface area and an introduction to writing proofs.
4. Algebra 2 Prep (to help scholars who are entering Algebra 2) – will cover topics including, right triangle trig, radical equations, factoring, linear expressions, proofs, logic, and reasoning, exponents, regressions, using technology with math, and word problems.
5. Computer Programing Camp (to help understand programming) – This camp for all skill levels. This camp will cover block coding, text coding, and mathematical modeling (including programming graphing calculators, 3-D printer, and excel).
Each camp is $100 for the week (choose one session) and lasts 2 hours a day
Lunch will NOT be provided.
Morning Session: 9:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m. Afternoon Session: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Dates: July 22-26 Location: Haas Hall Academy Springdale
Please click the link to sign up. If you have any questions please email email@example.com