From College Board:
Directions for Students to Change to New Login on College Board Site:
– First, student selects to login as a student.
– type in email address. Hit continue
– type in username and password. Hit sign in.
– screen says “from now on you will use your email address to sign in”. Click button to “email verification code”. Student can change to a new PERSONAL email address (something they should probably do if they previously used a school email)
– enter verification code from the email (it came immediately). Click Verify.
– select a new password and security phrase. Click next (the password requirements are fairly stringent)
– add a mobile number (it says required)
– confirmation screen to use email to sign in next time (be sure to have student jot down their new login info, and/or save to their device)