Attention all scholars:
The Scheduling Team has been working diligently to create schedules for every scholar. This is a multi-step process based on your requests entered into eSchool, graduation requirements, the Master Schedule, and discussions with your Academic Advisor. Below are some instructions on how to request a change. Also, instructions on how to access your schedule in the eSchool Home Access Center are listed below.
Please note the following:
- Use this link to request a schedule change:
- All schedule change requests will be considered, but not all are possible.
- The last date to submit a schedule change request is Aug 19, 2021 at 3PM.
- If the class you request is full, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- You may submit only one request.
- The Bentonville Master schedule may be found here: Bentonville 2023 finalized
- The Fayetteville Master Schedule may be found here: Fayetteville 2022.23 finalized
- The Rogers Master Schedule may be found here: Rogers 2023 Finalized
- The Springdale Master Schedule may be found here: Springdale 2022.23 Finalized
Any new or returning scholars who do not have a schedule, please contact:
- Taylor Coulter (Bentonville) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Campbell (Fayetteville) email@example.com
- Ragon Sprabery (Springdale) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amelia Dunavan (Rogers) email@example.com
New scholars who do not have a schedule may not have completed their enrollment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what you need to do to complete the enrollment process.
Orientation Paper Packet Pick Up
If you were unable to attend Orientation at your campus on July 31, you will need to stop by your campus anytime between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Aug. 9-12 to pick up your paper packet. Forms must be returned to the front desk of your campus no later than Aug. 19. Packets will not be emailed. Do not return packets by email.
- Click here to sign in
- Choose Haas Hall Academy from the “Select A District” drop down menu and enter your username and password
- HAC usernames follow this naming convention: Firstinitial.Secondinitial.Lastname (Example: H.H.Academy)
- Password for new scholars is: Haashall1
- New scholars will need to sign in to their account and immediately change the password.
For any new or returning scholar who experiences technical difficulties when attempting to sign in to their HAC account, please email your campus Director of Academy Affairs.
- Bentonville — DeborahLivesay@haashall.org
- Fayetteville — RoseAnnPearce@haashall.org
- Rogers — KarenOliveira@haashall.org
- Springdale — SandraCox@haashall.org
We are looking forward to the best year yet at Haas Hall Academy! See you on Aug. 16 for the first day of school!