Access Parent & Scholar Resources
Exchange Uniforms, read school announcements, access or update your directory listing, and track Parent Faculty Council volunteer hours.
These resources are available for current parents and scholars only.
Please login to access.
Positive Mental Health Initiative
With great pleasure, I am writing to introduce you to our Positive Mental Health Initiative.
In connection with our “Every Scholar, Every Day – College Bound!” mantra, we are pleased to introduce you to our Haas Hall Academy Scholar Support Team. Each and every day, teachers and staff are working to ensure your scholar is provided every opportunity to prepare for college and beyond. In addition to excellent direct classroom instruction, Haas Hall Academy Academic Advisors aim to help your scholar build competitive transcripts to provide multiple opportunities for academic and professional pursuits after graduation.
Haas Hall Academy takes education very seriously and is dedicated to the success of all scholars. We stand ready to conduct testing and offer support for Special Education, Dyslexia, and English as a Second Language. Our specialists are available to visit with you should your scholar require accommodations to ensure equal opportunities for all.
We also seek to promote the positive well-being and mental health of every scholar. To accomplish this goal, we are supporting each campus with a professionally licensed counselor and/or social worker for school-related brief counseling services. Our Scholar Support Team is also here to help educate parents on key indicators of mental health and will be providing you with information throughout the year on interesting topics.
We ask that you acknowledge this mission by returning the attached form to the front desk at your scholar’s campus by August 27, 2019.
Haas Hall Academy continues to be ranked among the top high schools in the nation. I am looking forward to another outstanding year, and we are excited to remain committed to supporting all scholars’ academic and mental health.
Dr. Martin W. Schoppmeyer, Jr.
AMI — Alternative Methods of Instruction
Scholar Deposit / Reclamation Maps
Haas Hall Academy Supports our Scholars
Haas Hall Academy believes that financial concerns should never be a consideration during a scholar’s academic day. If your family needs assistance, please contact us. Contact Us
Free computer (internet) use, low-cost Internet access and free cellphones are available from several community and commercial sources.
Free Computer and Internet Access
Fayetteville Public Library
401 W Mountain St.
Springdale Public Library
405 S. Pleasant St.
Phone: 750- 8180
Rogers Public Library
711 S. Dixieland Road
Bentonville Public Library
405 S. Main St.
Low-Cost Internet Access
Cost: $5-$10 (plus tax) per month for households where at least one resident participates in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). more information >>
Cost: $9.95 (plus tax) per month for households that have at least one student in grades K-12 and participates in one of the following programs: free or reduced-price lunch through National School Lunch Program (NSLP), SNAP, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), or public housing. more information >>
Free cellphone, 350 free minutes plus unlimited minutes for qualified SNAP, TANF, and other low-income, government program recipients. more information >>
Haas Hall Academy embraces parental involvement! Involved parents are the key to the success of our scholars.
Parental support in your scholar’s academic endeavor is the key to the overall success of your scholar’s academic career at Haas Hall Academy. Education is a partnership. Involved parents are knowledgeable parents. Remember, this is your school. Be an active participant! Haas Hall Academy has a 3 hour minimum parental involvement policy for all parents. You must keep track of your hours on-line for our audit. Haas Hall Academy understands the importance of parental and community involvement in promoting higher student achievement and general good will between the school and those it serves. Therefore, Haas Hall Academy shall strive to develop and maintain the capacity for meaningful and productive parental and community involvement that will result in mutually beneficial activities for the school, students, parents and the community. To achieve such goals, Haas Hall Academy shall work to:
- Involve parents and the community in the development of the long-range planning of Haas Hall Academy.
- Have a coordinated involvement program where the activities of the school enhance the involvement strategies of the programs such as the Parent Faculty Council.
- Explain to parents and the community the state’s content and achievement standards, state and local student assessments, how Haas Hall Academy’s curriculum is aligned with the assessments and how parents can work with Haas Hall Academy to improve their child’s academic achievement.
- Provide parents with materials and training they need to assist them to help their child achieve. Haas Hall Academy may use parent resource centers of other community based organizations encourage parental involvement and provide literacy and technology training for parents.
- Educate school staff, with parental assistance, in ways to work and communicate with parents and to implement parent involvement program that promote positive partnerships between the school and parents.
- Keep parents informed about parental involvement programs, meetings and other activities.
- Find ways to eliminate barriers that keep parents from being involved in their child’s education.
- Train parents to enhance and promote the involvement of other parents.
- Provide reasonable support for other parental involvement activities as parents may reasonably request.
Haas Hall Academy will conduct an annual review of its parental involvement policies examining their affect on promoting higher student achievement. The review shall be conducted by a committee consisting of parents and other community members, faculty, staff, and member(s) of the administration. Nota Bene: Haas Hall Academy’s Google Group is a restricted site. All applications to join will be verified against official school enrollment information. Please take the time to carefully complete your bio to ensure your application is not denied.
Parent Faculty Council
Purposes of the Parent Faculty Council
- Provide a formalized network of parents that supports Haas Hall Academy its academic mission, vision and stated goals.
- Supply a collective voice of parents to Haas Hall Academy’s faculty, staff, administration and school board.
- A means for the exploration and integration of diverse ideas, strategies and learning opportunities in an atmosphere that fosters a sense of belonging and academic excellence.
- Assist Haas Hall Academy in its goal to become the premiere high school in the United States.
- Recognize and award scholars and school personnel in their educational accomplishments.
Land’s End: Haas Hall Academy’s Web Portal – Purchase your Scholar’s Uniforms Online
Policies & Procedures
We ask that all media requests (via telephone, fax, or e-mail) be directed to Carin Schoppmeyer, Director of School-Community Relations, who will promptly respond to your request either by e-mail at or by phone. Reporters may take photographs and video footage of the Haas Hall Academy campus with permission from the Director of School-Community Relations.
To shoot video or still photographs on campus grounds or in any Haas Hall Academy building we request that a videographer or photographer be accompanied by a member of the School-Community Relations staff.
To arrange an interview with a scholar, faculty or staff member please call (479) 263.2367.
Food Services – Rogers Campus
Requires login to Dashboard.