If you have signed up on the sheets across from Ms. B’s office to run for Scholar Council, here is some important information for you:
1. Posters must be at a maximum 11×14. Only one poster per candidate is allowed.
2. Posters must be given to Ms. B to hang in the school. Any non-approved posters will be removed.
3. No other campaign materials can be distributed.
4. Speeches will be given by the candidates on the following dates, probably outside if weather permits:
7th: Sept. 17th
8th: Sept. 18th
9th: Sept. 19th
10/11: Sept. 20th
5. Voting will be only for the grade you are in and will happen during 3rd block on Sept. 21st. Ideally, we would like a male and female for each grade level. Top 2 will get the appointments.
Candidates can bring their posters to Ms. B after Labor Day. Candidates need to sign up to participate by noon on Tuesday, Sept. 4th