Please ensure that negative balances are taken care of ASAP. Negative balances will appear in parentheses. You can log on to MySchoolAccount.com to view your scholar’s meal account balances. If you have not logged in before, you will need your scholar’s student ID number. That can be found on their HAC account or by contacting the Director of Academy Affairs. Payments with cards or bank transfers must be processed through MySchoolAccount, but cash and check can be sent to the campus front desk(s). If you have an existing account but are having trouble accessing it, or need to discuss options about meal balance debt, please email SamanthaButler@haashall.org.

Leave A Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.