Your time is winding down but there are still some things to be aware of:
1. If you want to keep anything from your Google Drive, be sure and move them to a personal drive or you will lose them!
2. Please complete this form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDlJzWAALsgxFXH8R_1R0BT_Up-2EvCB1onZQzJDUmglx4_w/viewform) with contact information after you leave us. This is how we will notifiy you of yearbook pickup, diploma pickup, etc.
3. If you wish to donate your gently used school uniforms, you may do so starting May 13th. Bring them to Mrs. Cox washed please!
4. If you owe any lunch money or outstanding debts, please get those paid before May 12th as well.
5. You are expected to take your finals on May 12th. Any further information regarding Senior Activities will be announced later.
6. Make sure you have taken everything out of your Haas Hall Google drive and moved it to a personal account. Your email and drive will be taken down after graduation and no one will have access to it.
7. If you have not provided a Senior/Graduation picture to firstname.lastname@example.org, you need to do so ASAP! This is for the presentation that is played during graduation. You don’t want to miss out!