Calling all Howling Huskies! Whether you are on campus or virtual next week, we hope all pack members will participate in the 2021-22 Spirit Week festivities. For each daily dress theme, the chosen outfit MUST be school-appropriate and follow the theme closely:
1) Monday Masquerade – Scholars are encouraged to wear a masquerade ball styled costume with an eye mask mounted on a stick. The masks MUST be stick-mounted and cannot attach to the face in any way. Put your art skills to the test and let’s see who can design the coolest outfit and mask!
2) T.V. Tuesday – Dress like your favorite television or movie character. Dark and violent themes, masks, fake gore, or fake weapons are not allowed! When in doubt, please ask Dr. Rod.
3) Country Versus Country Club Wednesday – Whether you dress in western wear or your finest formal attire is entirely up to you!
4) Throwback Thursday – Your Scholar Council representatives have selected a fun decade for your grade to represent:
– Seniors 1990’s
– Juniors 1970’s
– Sophomores 1980’s
– Freshman 1960’s
– 8th grade 1950’s
– 7th grade 2000’s
5) Husky Pride Friday – Wear your favorite Husky gear, HHA Bentonville team apparel, or any school-appropriate green or blue clothing!