My School Account
Haas Hall Academy has partnered with My School Account to make paying for scholar meals more convenient and touchless. All that parents and guardians need to do is set up an account, load money to the account, and your scholar is ready to purchase breakfast (Rogers campus only) or lunch.
Using My School Account to load money onto your scholar’s lunch account
- All meals are pre-paid through private parent accounts. Parents and staff members may register for an account at www.myschoolaccount.com/.
- You will need your scholar’s ID number. If you do not know your scholar’s Student ID, please contact the front desk of your campus.
- Staff ID codes will be distributed via email.
- Account-holders will also be assigned a barcode. This barcode will be scanned by a touchless scanner. For the time being, a sheet will all of the barcodes will be accessible only to staff scanning meals, but as the situation with COVID-19 changes, scholars may receive an ID card containing this barcode that they can use to scan for their meals.
- Once your account is established, you may deposit money at will and monitor balances.
- Our Rogers campus is a no cash on-site program, so money must be loaded on the accounts via My School Account. Bentonville, Fayetteville, and Springdale will accept checks and cash at the front desk, but may also load money on the accounts via My School Account. We ask that all checks are labeled with the scholar’s full name and all cash is in a sealed envelope containing the scholar’s full name. This will ensure that the money you send is being credited to the correct account.
Haas Hall Academy provides a tuition-free college-preparatory education to all families. Recognizing the commitment families choose to make by selecting a charter school, Haas Hall Academy offers financial assistance to ensure every scholar’s focus is on academic achievement. Haas Hall Academy happily provides meals, uniforms, books, transportation costs and testing fees to any scholar at any campus with a financial hurdle.
Haas Hall Academy believes that financial restraints should never be a consideration during a scholar’s academic day. If your family needs assistance, please contact us.
Haas Hall Academy has a closed campus policy. Scholars are not allowed to leave campus during the lunch break.
Our campus at The Lane (Rogers) offers breakfast and lunch to scholars. Meals are created daily by our chef and his team in a state-of-the-art kitchen.
Haas Hall Academy Bentonville, Haas Hall Academy Fayetteville, and Haas Hall Academy at The Jones Center (Springdale) each cater in lunch daily from local restaurants. Selection and prices vary. No breakfast is served at these campuses.
File A Complaint
- Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- Email: [email protected].