Comments: The Parent Teacher Council (PFC) invites Haas Hall Academy at the Lane scholars to submit their design
for this year’s PFC t-shirt that will be made available to scholars, faculty, and parents of Haas Hall
Academy at the Lane
• Theme: Every Scholar, Every Day – College Bound!
• Design must be one color and will be printed in black or white on the front of a blue shirt.
• Design must be school appropriate and cannot contain any logos, trademarks, or copyrighted
works of any person or business other than Haas Hall Academy.
• Submission must be drawn or printed on an 8 1⁄2 inch x 11 inch or larger paper or submitted
• Submissions must include a letter of intent, explaining the meaning behind the design.
• Designs can be submitted by individual scholars or scholar teams.
• Submit your design between September 19th – September 30th
• LAST DAY to submit design is Friday, September 30th by 2:30 PM
• Winners Announced the week of October 10th
• Submit designs to Mrs. Dockery via email (email@example.com) or in person between
Monday, September 19th – Friday, September 30th. All submissions are due by the end of the
school day (2:30 PM) on the 30th. No exceptions.
• Only Haas Hall Academy at the Lane scholars are eligible to submit an entry.
• Submissions must be the scholar(s)’s original work.
• Winner(s) agrees to sign a waiver to allow PFC the use of their design, free of charge, for any
and all printing and promotional purposes.
• Submissions will be judged by a panel of 4 Haas Hall faculty/staff. Winners will be announced
the week of October 10th
• Submissions will be judged on originality, visibility (eye catching and visible from a distance),
letter of intent, alignment with Haas Hall slogan, and feasibility (ease of reproduction).
Winning Submission Details:
• A first, second, and third place submission will be determined by the judging committee.
• The first-place submission will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card, short sleeve t-shirt including their
design, recognition in school announcements and t-shirt orders, and a certificate of
• The second-place submission will receive a $20 gift certificate to one of the following venues
of their choice: Iron Horse Coffee Company, Onyx Coffee Lab, or Anime Café; and a
certificate of achievement.
• The third-place submission will receive a $10 gift certificate to one of the following venues of
their choice: Iron Horse Coffee Company, Onyx Coffee Lab, or Anime Café; and a certificate