Haas Hall Rogers’ Athletic Department needs your help to raise money for all sports. If you are a sports-involved parent/guardian or scholar, we need more than 25 volunteers for the 30th Annual Chile Pepper Festival.
Volunteering during Friday, September 21 through Saturday, September 22, the organizers of the event will make a large donation to our athletic department.
Friday-Setup at Race Village:
• Merchandise Setup and Sales/Tear down – sell merchandise and pack up afterwards
• Registration Setup and Administration – Help pass out pre-registered and process walk ups.
• Course Crossing Traffic Control – keep the course safe for racers/pedestrians
• Parking Directors inside course – help organize flow of traffic early in morning
• Merchandise Sales – sell unique merchandise
• Finish Line Chip Snippers/Chute Patrol – retrieve chips, keep runners moving after finish
• Medical Personnel; any nurse, doctor, EMT, physical therapist, etc… that would like to assist with any bumps or bruises in the medical tent.
Please help out in any capacity. If you want sports, we need funding!
For more information or available volunteer positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Coach Frus in person in room 519A.